Monday, December 8, 2014

The World Would Be A Better Place If.....

PTSA, The world would be a better place if... competition


 The message is that people should free their thoughts. Also that they should not hold in their opinions. Just let them flow out of your mind and mouth. Of course you have to think about what you are saying before you say it.

  I created it by gathering a couple images. Thinking of a good description to go with the photo.
The tutorial that inspired me to apply the style to my project is found here 
It helped me do the mask on the picture and box.

Thoughts outside the Galaxy

7 comments:

  1. I like he idea and the thought and the message

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your idea. I love you picture and ow you presented it. I think you're a great artist and should strive to become one when you're older.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like that you want people to speak whats on there mind and not be scared to say what they want

    ReplyDelete
  4. good work but next time put your heart into it. don't be lazy dude

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice job, I like the message you are putting out

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jesus this looks great, nice message

    ReplyDelete